Friday, May 25, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

1) What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
-I am most proud of the information i got across to everybody. I went in with a mission to make sure everyone knew what cooking really was about and I feel like i covered it well.

2 A) What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)? Why?
-P/AE because I feel like I did really well on it. I always had my audience involved at all times. I got my points across, I talked about my sources, and I applied them to my answers

B) What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)? Why?
- I would give myself an AP because I wasnt always up to par to deserve the AE. I did turn in some things on time, and I wont lie about it. At the end everything did get turned in though and I felt like my presentation was the cherry on top of my project.

3) What worked for you in your senior project?
- Experience. The experience I gained while doing my independant component and my service learning was tremendous.

4) What didn’t work for you in your senior project?
-How long it took me to get service learning. The service learning I got was really useful, but it took me so long to find a place where they would let me cook for them.

5) How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors? Be specific and use examples. 
-Its helped me out in the sense that I have become more of an independent individual. I have learned to rely on myself and give myself the confidence to overcome any obstacle placed in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment